Selasa, 16 Desember 2008
Bacon N Egg Pizza
* 224 g refrigerated crescent rolls
* 72 g bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
* 155 g frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
* 85 g shredded Cheddar cheese
* 4 eggs
* 30 ml milk
* 40 g grated Parmesan or Romano cheese
* add to recipe box Add to Recipe Box
* add to shopping list Add to Shopping List
* add a personal note Add a Personal Note
1. Unroll crescent dough into one long rectangle. Press onto the bottom and 1/2 in. up the sides of a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking pan. Seal seams and perforations. Sprinkle with bacon, potatoes and cheddar cheese.
2. In a bowl, beat eggs and milk. Pour over cheddar cheese. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees F for 25-30 minutes or until eggs are completely set.